Please note: this year’s Summer Academy has been cancelled.
At a Glance
- Targeted Grades: K–8
- Class Size: Small-sized groups (maximum of 12 students)
- Days of the Week: Monday-Friday
- Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm (early drop-off and extended day available)
- Program Dates – “7-Week Session”: Monday, June 30, 2014 – Friday, August 15, 2014
- Program Dates – “5-Week Session”: Monday, June 30, 2014 – Friday, August 1, 2014
- Program Dates – “3-Week Session”: Monday, June 30, 2014 – Friday, July 18, 2014
- Program Location: To be announced
The Summer Academy offers academic instruction and enrichment activities, providing a fun-filled environment for your child to prepare for the upcoming school year. The program starts with providing children with instruction in the core subjects of Mathematics, Reading, and Writing, to students in grades K to 8. These courses are designed to give students the edge on concepts they will learn in September. The Summer Academy affords students the benefit of a small group setting by limiting enrollment. Students will receive one and a half hours of instruction in both Mathematics and Reading/Writing each week. The Summer Academy also offers creative activities; each activity targets defined skills that are crucial to the students’ social and physical development. These activities teach practical life skills and provide opportunities to hone essential social skills. Students engage in daily fun enrichment activities.